Thursday, November 8, 2012

"O" Levels.

So for the 4 years I am preparing for this "O" levels in secondary school... and I am glad to say, it finally ended for me! :D 8/11/12, last paper is OVERRRRR. I wouldn't say it was quick nor slow...(though I was complaining time was passing so slowly before the 8th HAHA) 

The last paper was fine...I guess? everyone had different answers though. so yeah... dunno whats gonna be the result. But oh well, its time for me to get busy again... work starts tmr @ 11. hope everything goes well...
I think people find me weird for finding job so quickly since most of them wanted to rest or play awhile after Os. Its not like I don't want to, but I just can't stand staying at home with nothing to do, especially when I don't play computer games. Anyway, come find me for lunch or dinner when you guys can!! :) 


After today's paper went to pierce ear! Since not much people come here anyway, here it is! :D
                                             
well, it wasn't that painful :)



No comments:

Post a Comment