Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello people!

Hello people! sorry for not updating. I don't know who's reading the blog anyway haha. Hmmm. This few days have been busy with work.... well. I kinda enjoy it actually. Maybe its just me..... but I like to get busy haha. Did I mention that my colleague are really nice? Though there's abit of age gap but they are still nice people hahaha.

Oh well... Of course in retail line there's fucked up customers who wants to try everything and not buy anything _l_-_-_l_. but what can you do? LL lor.

Oh well anyway, today is my off day! so went shopping around with Junliang Marcus CJ and Gabriel. shop around bugis then town area then bugis then bishan hahaha. I bought all my stuff already! :D Junliang got a top w/ me and Gabriel got himself a pants. Still gottta do something about the pants tho... hmmm. I feel bad for CJ cause he haven't bought anything or see anything he likes today yet he spent his whole day out with us walking around.... >____>

Shall end here today. Gonna be a long day tmr. 11 hours of work! bye guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment